Continuing Education Opportunities
What We do
MASPOT strives to provide continuing education opportunities to school based occupational and physical therapy practitioners that are relevant to current school based practice, cost effective, high quality and evidenced based.
What we offer
- Special interest groups
- Virtual Brainstorming Meetings
- Virtual Conferences
- Small grants
The Michigan Alliance of School Physical and Occupational Therapists is an organization of OTs and PTs who work within the
Organized in 1976, it is designed to meet the unique needs of school therapists, and provide a vital link between the medical and educational communities.
MASPOT supports members by providing:
- Professional development opportunities for OTs and PTs, emphasizing school-related topics.
- A support network for OTs and PTs to facilitate the exchange of information and expertise.
- A forum for members to receive and provide information on trends and legislative action in their professions and special education
- Opportunities to develop publications for administrators and therapists