A few tips for Listserv participants. Our goal is to keep things useful and not overwhelm individual email boxes.
- MASPOT members will be added to the listserv
- To send or initiate a question to the group use the email address provided to you
- To participate in an ongoing discussion select “REPLY” and send your comments.
- Remember when you select "REPLY" to you are responding to the entire group (we have several hundred members)
- Responses to many listserv list questions and discussion topics are of interest to the entire list. In these cases, it is appropriate to use “REPLY” to the listserv list address.
- Personal replies should be directed to specific individuals rather than to the entire list. You can locate the sender’s e-mail address in the message and send a “NEW” email directly to them. Again do not select “REPLY” to send a personal response.
If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact me directly
Deb Spring OTRL
MASPOT Web Coordinator